CodeCanyon – Facebook Login & Secure PHP Area
CodeCanyon – Facebook Login & Secure PHP Area | 88 KB
Facebook Login & Secure PHP Area app enables you to get a secure area accessible only by logged-in users. New users can create a new account or connecting using their Facebook account, or they can do it by entering their own information (username, password, email etc).
A super admin user exists and is able to manage registered users, disable or activate users, or delete existing users. The super admin can also access the users information (email, last connected date and time etc.)
- Secure area accessible only by connected users
- Ability to connect using a Facebook account or a regular login/password
- Users can create a new account and be able to access the reserved area
- Account page for the user to view and edit their information
- Logout mechanism for more security
- Supports a super admin user that can manage registred users
- The admin user can delete, disable or re-activate users
- Super nice user interface based on the bootstrap library
- Users are stored on a MySQL database (Dump file to create the required table included)
- Registred users passwords are stored encrypted with MD5 for more security
- You can get the app working and users connecting to it in less than 10 minutes !
- The most easy way to get an app featuring a Facebook connect functionality
You can extend the functionality of this app and use it as a base for your admin area or customers portal.