City Magazine – The Most Advanced Drupal Theme
City Magazine – The Most Advanced Drupal Theme | 7,76 MB
City Magazine is a complete bunch of awesomeness of beautiful web-design with extensive power of Drupal.
CMS Magazine is a Powerful Professional Premium Drupal theme. It comes with an impressive fully customizable jQuery homepage slider with more than 10 different jQuery effects together with fixed/fluid, 1, 2, 3 Column Layout Options on a click.
Whether you’re a Drupal pro or just a beginner, this theme has you covered. With the advanced theme settings and block settings you have complete control over the look and style of your theme. Add as many images you like to your homepage slider, add as many widgets in your sidebar as you like, adjust sidebar positions like all in left, all in right and split sidebar’s (one in left and one in right side of the main content area), change width/color/style of you sidebar block as you want, add custom text and images with the help of pre configured latest ck editor, change the layout style from fixed width to fluid and much more, all without having to touch a single line of code!
Features of City Magazine at a glance:
17 flexible Regions
Fixed/ Fluid Layout Options.
1, 2, 3 Column Layout Options.
11 (eleven) Color/background options.
jQuery front featured slider
jQuery animated any level menu.
Cross Browser Compaitible (All major browsers including ie6, ie7, ie8, firefox, safari, chrome)
jQuery Powered Dynamic Display Block, a beautiful front featured.
Advanced theme settings.
Advanced block settings.
Extensive Block Flexibility.
Special Skinr Classes
3 Block themes.
Animated Quick Tabs.
Typewriter style quick news block.
Beautifully themed Contact Form in the bottom for your quick contact for your website users.
Advanced Typography Options.
Sub-Theming facility. (Easily Update/upgrade your Theme)
Drupal standardized code, no module hack.
There are lot more features available in City Magazine, once you try it you will be loving it.
City Magazine is an easy one-click quick start theme. All modules are pre configured and installed (called installation profile) and just install your theme and start posting your content, stories, news etc.
If you want to get it installed on some existing website, no problem you can get it installed easily but still if you see any problem installing it please feel free to contact me via contact form available at my user profile page, I will help you out.
For your convenience City Magazine comes with 11 skins(background) and link color options that you can change from the theme settings page. Make any color as your default color out of available color options from theme settings page. Below are the skin(background)/color variations available in the City Magazine theme.
– Create story, upload image and make it visible in featured slide show at a single click
– More than 10 different jQuery effects that you can change from block settings page.
– Change visibility if you want to appear it on any other page other than front page then just change the block visibility from block settings page and you are done.
jQuery Drop-down menu
jQuery News Ticker
– See typewriter type news ticker working above the tabbed blocks in footer on the home page.
Animated Quick Tabs
– Easily create Animated quick tabs, just create quick tabs from admin area and assign them in any region that you want to and they will working animated without any hassle.
– See Quick ticker working above the tabbed blocks in footer on the home page.
– Change sidebar widths
– Adjust sidebar position as you want to appear on your theme.
– Easily remove sidebar on If you don’t want to appear any sidebar on your page just don’t put any block in the sidebar and the main content will cover up that sidebar space.
Adjustable sidebar positions
– All Sidebar in left of main content area
– All Sidebar’s in right
– Split sidebar’s (one in left and one in right side of the main content area)
– Full Width (no Sidebar)
– Page with 1 Sidebar
– Page with 2 Sidebar
– One Column Layout
– Two Column Layout
– Three Column Layout
Multiple Skins(background)/Color Options
– Select from 11 Custom Skins(background)/Color options from theme settings page
All Drupal default content types are themed, click the below links to preview the themed content types
– See advanced typography options
Various Advanced Theme settings and Block Settings
– See advanced theme settings.
– See advanced block settings.
– Change width of the block on a click and create the vast flexibility’s
– Extensive Block Flexibility.
3 Block themes and 11 block heading colors
– Easily change block themes out of 3 available block styles from block settings page.
– Easily change color of the block title from the 11 color options available at block settings page.
2 featured created blocks using views module as Recent Blog Post’s and Top Stories Of The Week
– While writing your content just click on check box if you want to appear it on featured views or not and it will start appearing there.
– Show/hide breadcrumb visibility from theme settings page.
Comes with install profile
– Just download the theme, install it and that’s it, you can start posting you content
– No additional programming/theming required.
– Post your content easily with latest Ck Editor
Extensive Documentation Included